The NXT Series has everything unground, portable & wall mount. The price is something that's hard to pass up! Baller on a budget this is the series for you.
NXT Portable 50 & 54
The Silverback NXT Portable is pushing the envelope for portable basketball hoops. The advanced technology and strategic engineering of this goal makes for faster assembly, improved rebound, superior strength, unmatched stability, and effortless transportability. The Silverback NXT features Stabili-Frame technology, creating unmatched stability for increased playability and added safety. The slanted pole design was engineered to offer even weight distribution across the entire base. The pole directly connects to the steel frame below the base, increasing the integrity of the structure. The shape of the base and the weighted ballast wheels create an optimal center of gravity, ensuring your goal will stay upright. Infinity Edge Backboard - Unlike traditional backboards that are framed by a plastic or metal edge, the Silverback NXT features an Infinity Edge Backboard with edges that wrap around to the back of the backboard as one continuous material. This design not only creates the modern, clean look of the hoop, but, more importantly, gives the backboard unmatched strength – greatly reducing “dead" spots in the backboard that are common among portable hoops. This technique, folds the edges of the material backward, creating a stronger face for superior rebound. Ergo-Move - The sloped base design on the Silverback NXT creates a completely unique weight distribution that allows the goal to be moved by two people with much greater ease than traditional portable basketball goals. This design enables the goal to be tilted backward onto its large weighted wheels, relieving much of the weight that a person must support, similar to the engineering of a wheelbarrow. The hoop is then easily rolled to its new location while the rear kickstand prevents the goal from tipping over.
- ULTIMATE STRENGTH AND STABILITY - Stabili-Frame steel-on-steel connection between steel chassis and main pole
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - 54-inch Infinity Edge Backboard that folds backward for increased rigidity, 3.5" round pole, and 2.5' overhang
- EASILY MOVE THE GOAL - ErgoMove wheel-barrow design for an easy lift-and-roll action
- ULTRA-FAST ASSEMBLY - Assembles in 90-minutes or less with Quick-Play design and preassembled parts
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE - 7.5’ to 10' height adjustability (in 6" increments) and 26" overhang under the goal
Comes with the following accessories:
Standard Breakaway Rim